Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Totally Gorjuss; Pixie Dust Studio; PaperPlay Challenges;One Stop Craft; By The Cute and Girly

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss challenge #121 provided the sketch for my card.

Pixie Dust Studio challenge #116 was to use buttons.

PaperPlay challenged us to use something old and something new. Everything on the card is old and from my stash except for the Magnolia image, which I got from a Round Robin recently.

One Stop Craft challenge #172 was also to use buttons.

By the Cute and Girly had an "in the kitchen" theme. My main stamped image is a cute Tilda with cookies on a baking tray.


Here's my card:

So here's the deal. After I had cut out the image and embossed, I noticed I used the incorrect set of cutting mats. I have a set for embossing and one for cutting. As a result, my embossed cut-out had the cut lines on the cutting mats. I went along with it and just covered the colored image with Crackle Accents by Ranger. 

supplies used:
stamps: an unknown Tilda by Magnolia; Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: BG10, C00, C1, E0000, E40, E41, E42, E43, Y11, Y13, RV21, RV23, RV25, 0
card stock: Georgia Pacific white; Papertrey Ink- Aqua Mist
patterned paper: unknown plaid from stash
accessories: oval nestabilities; buttons from stash; Crackle Accents; round clear rhinestones; prima flowers from stash; coarse white twine; felt; My Favorite Things mini rolled rose Die-Namics

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Cute card, great use of the sketch, Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week for our Sketch Challenge, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay and BTC&G
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful. I like the pastel colors.
    Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh What a beautiful Card, Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - and love the little maggie image - fab!

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, lovely. I've not seen that Tilda image before, it's great. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month, hope to see you again soon.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete