Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FLourishes FLLCMARRW1

Hi all!


I am entering my card into Flourishes noon time challenge FLLCMARRW1 which was to make a round card. I made my card using Flourishes Orchids set. When I need a beautiful floral image to color in, that's always the set I reach out for. Orchids come in so many colors, so you can find a photo of one for any color scheme you'd like and then just match the colors to your coloring medium and go to town. I wanted to use purples so I googled "cattleya orchid" and picked a pic to base my coloring on. And the stamps on this set are big enough to use as a focal image. 


Here's my card:



supplies used:
stamps: Orchids by Flourishes; Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: T0, G07, YG67, V0000, R85, Y15, BV000, BV01, BV02
card stock: Papertrey Ink lavender moon; Neenah solar white #80
accessories: Lush by My Mind's Eye green rhinestones; scallop circle and circle nestabilities

Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty get well card. I like those liquid pearls around the scallops. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Just Gorgeous. LOve your colours they have giving the orchid real depth.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love this set and you've done it justice! Thanks so much for playing with us gals over at Flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete