Thursday, March 8, 2012

Skipping Stones Sketch; CropStop; The Poodles Parlour

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Skipping Stones Sketch challenge 118 provided the sketch for my card.

CropStop challenge #62 was to use at least 4 different colors. I literally used a rainbow, lol. Red, Purple, Orange, Pink, Green, Blue and yellow.

The Poodles Parlour had a birthday challenge. This is my second entry.


Here's the card:



So, I decided it's time to watermark my photos. I went with a program called Visual Watermark which makes doing this an absolute breeze. What I'm trying to figure out is how to take off the trial version mark on the bottom right corner. I just purchased the key to the license, and now I tried ejecting the program. Maybe when I restart it, it will not have that on my photo. 

Supplies used:
stamps: unknown dog, I think it's b CC designs but I'm not certain; Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: W9, W7, W5, C00, RV25, YR04, R29, R27, Y06, G05, B04, V17
card stock: Stampin' Up! yellow; Papertey Ink- Pure Poppy; Georgia Pacific white
accessories: green button; coarse twine; spots & dots cuttlebug embossing folder; nesties labels 1

Thanks for looking!


10 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card, lovely bold colours. thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, fun card! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is just adorable! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    This is just Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, too stinkin cute lol, the dp, the colour scheme is fab. Love the layout. Coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie that puppy is! Adorable card! thanks for playing along in this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking cute! thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable, with great fun colors! Thanks so much for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute card! So sweet with the little dog ;)

    Hugs
    Carina at CropStops Creative Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the doggie is so CUTE! Thank you for joining in our CroStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete