Saturday, March 24, 2012

cute card thursday, Crafty Purple Frog, Stampin' for the Weekend; Sweet Stampin; Totally Gorjuss

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday challenge #209 is an anything goes.
Crafty Purple Frog challenge #37 also is an anything goes.
Stampin' for the weekend challenge #6 also is an anything goes.
Sweet Stampin' also is an anything goes.
Totally Gorjuss challenge #124 had us using spots and stripes.

Here's the card:


I can't believe how crummy my coloring gets after not practicing it for a while. Maybe it's the pills. I'm due for physical therapy sessions because the pain hasn't gotten better with just pills. So I'm still pretty doped, and you can probably tell. You don't know how many times I moved around the stuff on this card before I was somewhat satisfied with the results. I even had started another card before this one which just did not work at all, so I left it on my little basket of works in progress and hopefully someday I'll see it with fresh eyes and manage to work it out. 

supplies used:
stamps: The Greeting Farm- Oh Boy! Ian; Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: E000, YR12, G94, Y11, Y13, Y15, R27, B34, B37, B39
card stock: Neenah solar white 80#; Stampin' Up!- Kiwi Kiss
patterned paper: Fancy Pants Design- To the Moon collection
accessories: labels 1 nestabilities

Thanks for looking! 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! A lovely boys card. One cute little image too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, great image.
    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - the image is so sweet
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're colouring look pretty darn good to me!

    A stunning boy card with such fab bright colours - I love it and am now following you to continue to see your lovely creations.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week.

    Hugs
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (The Crafty Purple Frog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete