Friday, March 16, 2012

pile it on; Simon Says Stamp; Wags 'n Whiskers

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

pile it on challenge #11 had a St. Patricks or shades of green challenge.

Simon Says Stamp also challenged us to use green on our creations.

Wags 'n Whiskers was the third to challenge us to use green on our creations for their #75 challenge.


Ok, so here's the deal. This was my first attempt, which I was so happy with until I messed it up. The problem? I used a machine to stitch, but do you know what happened? I forgot to flip down that thing that holds down the paper on the first two sides I stitched. Sigh.


So I went ahead and salvaged what I could and came up with the second version:


supplies used:
stamps: Sweet Pea Stamps- Forever Valentine
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: 0, G20, G40, E00, E30, E50, YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09, R21, Y11, Y21
card stock: Papertrey Ink- kraft; Georgia Pacific white; Neenah solar white 80#; Bazzil bling green
patterned paper: K & Company-Classic K Margo Mat Pad

Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card!!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely image and I really love your coloring of it!! Just a beautiful card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete