Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ribbon Carousel; OCL; Dream Valley; Charisma Cardz

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Ribbon Carousel RCC43 was to use felt.

Our Craft Lounge OCL107 was to make a project that was black and white with just a touch of another color. I used pink.

Dream Valley challenge #27 was to make a mother's day card.

Charisma Cardz challenge #9 was also to use ribbon. I only used one ribbon here, a striped sheer ribbon, but maybe for another entry I will use more :)

Here's my card:


supplies used: 
stamps- unknown woman with hat; Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic: RV21
card stock: Papertrey Ink black; georgia pacific white
accessories: black and clear round rhinestones; felt; sheer ribbon; My Favorite Things mini rolled roses Die-Namics

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us for our RIBBON challenge at charisma this week with your cute bow! :) Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card! Love that image, and the sweet rolled roses. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Sooo Elegant! LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love those rolled roses - beautiful! Thank you for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation, and gorgeous ribbons. Thank you for joining our Ribbon challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stylish and elegant card! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card - I love the black and white with a hint of colour! Thanks for joining our Mother's Day challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete