Sunday, March 4, 2012

Raise the Bar; CAS-ual Fridays; Ribbon Carousel; Polka Doodles

Hi all!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Raise the bar challenge #94 challenged us to use twine. I grabbed that ball of coarse twine lying on my desk. I'm keeping it under close watch because my retriever, Sophi, has been looking for opportunities to steal it.

CAS-ual Fridays CFC42 wanted us to make a clean and simple creation with a baby theme. Look at the adorable Stampendous image I used. It's a cute little chick family!

Ribbon Carousel RCC42 had an anything goes. But remember we have to use something that comes from a spool on Ribbon Carousel challenges! The twine covers this.

Polka Doodles week 9 challenge was to use dots or stripes. I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder on the main card stock layer of my card.


Here's my card:


supplies used:
stamps: Stampendous! Chick makes 3
ink: black
Copic colors: G12, G40, YR16, Y06, Y13
card stock: Papertrey Ink- spring moss; Georgia Pacific white
patterned paper: I used the back side of a double sided paper by Imaginisce called Kewl Stuff Bodacious Blooms
accessories: coarse twine; Fiskars corner rounder punch; Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder; oval nestabilities 

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cas card! fab fresh colours too !...thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles spots and stripes challenge this week, Nelly X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Such a sweet little chickie family :) Thanks for having some fun with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!!! What a fun little family of chicks! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby card. Thanks so much for joining us a CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So tweet! ;) I love the CAS design of your card, this image is adorable and your colors are perfect for this spring card. Thank you so much for joining in on our twine challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete