Monday, March 12, 2012

Stampin' for the Weekend; Paper Sundaes; sketch saturday

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Stampin' for the Weekend challenge #5 is a photo inspiration. I took inspiration from the colors- light green, different pinks, light blue, white.

Paper Sundaes challenge #111 is feminine flair. We we to make something girly. I added the paper flowers and diamond stickles to the edges of the flowers to make them extra girly.

sketch saturday challenge #198 provided the sketch for my card. I flipped it counterclockwise.


Here's my card:


I'll try to put in as many supplies as I can but I was using lots of scraps from the scrap basket.

supplies used:
stamps: unknown Tilda by Magnolia
ink: black
Copic colors: B00, RV10, G0000, G40, G12, E30, E31, E42, E43, E44, E55, 0, C00
patterned paper: I think it's by Stampin' Up
card stock: Papertrey Ink fine linen, lavender moon, spring rain, sweet blush; Georgia Pacific white
accessories: oval nestabilities; diamond Stickles; Rangers glossy accents (as adhesive); D'vine Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder; Fiskars scallop edge punch; Fiskars corner rounder punch; rub-on sentiment

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Awhh! This is one cute Tilda! LOve your colours and those flowers are Gorgeous.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing too, flipped it! Wonderful job! I adore those older Tildas! Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Sundaes this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such a cutie!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete