Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Penny Black Saturday; Ladybug Crafts Ink; Creative Craft

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday challenge #192 was to make something for a child. I made a little girl card.

Ladybug Crafts Ink has an anything goes.

Creative Craft challenges had an inspiration picture. I pulled the colors pink, black and white from the inspiration.


Here's my card:


I colored and cut out the image from my stash of images, but otherwise this is a one layer card. I LOVE it. Can rarely do CAS which I'm satisfied with (they all seem too white!) but this one I'm very satisfied with.

supplies used:
stamps: Fiskars- Shapes n' Such; Inkadinkado- Dot Flourishes; Papertrey Ink mega mixed messages; unknown Penny Black cat stamp
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black; Versamark
Copics: C00, W0, R20, R21, black BS (to go over the stamped ribbon image)
card stock: Georgia Pacific white
accessories: Kaiser adhesive pearls; American Crafts Zing! embossing powder in rose; Fiskars corner rounder punch

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. Awhh!! What a cutie! It's Gorgeous and Yes! It makes me smile lol.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this cat?!?!!! and the swirl amazing!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your interpretation, thanks for playing along with our piccie unspiration challenge at creative craft challenges, good luck.
    hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous just love,what you have done with our piccie inspiration,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Fab Image hunny Made me smile and good luck in the ccc challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. just adorable and perfect for the challenge..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute and such pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love this image and the swirly flourish is fab! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! What a gorgeous image .. and that flourish is ... WOW!
    Thankyou for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges.
    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card cute image thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete