Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #160

Hi all!

This is my entry for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #160 in which we were to use scallops and lace.

Here's the card:


I saw this post on Flourishes blog made by Cindy in which she showed us how to align the border punches to make beautiful borders on the edges of our cards. I am so, so thrilled I saw that video. I used my Fiskars scallop edge punch to make the scalloped border on the right side of my card. Cindy is a bad enabler lol because now I will have to go get new border punches! 

supplies used on my card:
stamps: Flourishes a year in flowers 1; Urban Design communique curves sentiments 
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: 0, Y15, G21, E27, YR04, YR07, YR16, YR18
card stock: Georgia Pacific white; Neenah solar white; Papertrey Ink kraft and spring moss
accessories: Me & My Big ideas adhesive rhinestones; textile texture Cuttlebug embossing folder; lace; lacey oval nestabilities; orange ribbon; Fiskars corner rounder and scallop edge punch

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment