Thursday, March 1, 2012

Charisma Cardz; Stamptacular Sunday; DYSU; TGF

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz challenge #7 had a "love is in the air" theme. I chose to selectively stamp some sentiments so that my card says "with love".

Stamptacular Sunday challenge #153 had a photo inspiration. Purple and yellow were the main colors, and there was a bit of green and I added a bit of white and kraft neutrals.

Do You Stack Up challenge #61 was a things with wings challenge. I chose a TGF image of Anya with butterfly wings.

The Greeting Farm's sketch #5 provided me with the sketch for my card.


Here goes:

stamps: The Greeting Farm- Flutter Anya; Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in tuxedo Black
Copic colors: (listed from lightest to darkest color used in shading each category)
hair- Y00, Y13, Y06
skin- YR000, YR01
dress- YG01, YG03, E43
wings- V93, V95, V17, Y11, Y13
card stock: Georgia Pacific white; Stampin' Up! yellow; unknown lavender; Bazzil bling green; Papertrey Ink kraft
patterned paper: unknown lavender with white doodles; Stampin' Up! kraft grid; yellow textured is the backside of an Imaginisce double sided called Kewl Stuff Bodacious Blooms
accessories: circle nestabilities; scallop circle nestabilities

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. That is a really cute card - I love the little fairy. Or is she an angel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such pretty spring colours and adorable Anya image. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) Anya is lovely and the colours and simple design are fab :-)

    thanks for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog xx
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is such a doll. Loving the CAS design with all the squares. That arrow makes it top notch. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. I love the anime like stamp. :-)
    Come join my challenge blog and win a freebie.
    http://digidarlas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! What a fun image! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete