Monday, March 5, 2012

Paper Sundaes; TGFFF22; Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays; PaperCrafting Journey; Simon Says Stamp; Divas by Design

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Paper Sundaes challenge #110 was to either use green or make a card with a good luck theme.

The Greeting Farm TGFFF22 gave us a card for inspiration. I decided to use the focal oval as my inspiration. I followed the layout on the oval- the image on the left, the sentiment to the lower right, the adhesive embellishment that dots the "i" on the sentiment and the three adhesive embellies on the upper right curve on the oval.

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays had us using our stash. I am so happy I finished up the last five rhinestones on a sheet I had lying on my desk.

PaperCrafting Journey challenge #4 had an anything goes. This is my second entry.

Simon Says also had an anything goes. This is my second entry.

Divas by Design challenge #24 is to use spots and/or stripes. This is my second entry.

Here's my card:


supplies used: 
stamps: The Greeting Farm- Fleur Anya; Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: 0, BG10, YR0000, YR00, YR16, YR18, R08, E08, E09, E19, E93, YG05, YG07
card stock: Die Cuts With a View textured green
patterned paper: unknown striped yellow; imaginisce double sided paper called bodacious blooms
accessories: adhesive rhinestones, crochet flower from stash; oval nestabilities; lacey oval nestabilities

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Great card

    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete