I acquired some new stamping goodies recently and decided to ink them up. Awesome haul, huh?
This is what I came up with:
It's a one layer card. Technically, though, it's 2 layers. See, I have a pile of blank card fronts and work on those. Otherwise, I'd have to throw out several complete cards. Instead of two tries per sheet of paper, by cutting a letter size card stock into fourths, I have 4 tries per sheet. It took me three tries to get this right. The problem was that I wanted to use a mask and stamp the flowers, then a notebook paper stamp in the masked out space and then the sentiment on that. Since I only wanted to keep it to one layer, that is why I had to make a mask of the notebook paper stamp and lightly tape it to the card base and then stamp the large flowers stamp on it. Even though this is my third try, I should have gone for a fourth because I did not stamp the notebook paper stamp perfectly inside the masked blank space. After I was done with the card front, I just taped it to an A2 card base.
I used the following supplies:
Copics: BV0000, BV000, BG93, BG96, Y21, Y32, Y38, YR16, R32, R83, R85
Paper: Georgia Pacific white card stock
Ink: Versafine in Onyx Black; Memento in Rich Cocoa; Versamagic in Pixie Dust
Stamps: Stampendous- Cling Ranunculus Field; Verve Stamps- Notebook Paper, sentiment is VS-09-PJ013 (All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today)
Accesories: Twine from the Twinery- blossom
Thanks for looking!