Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A challenge a day keeps the hoarding away: Day 5

This is my page for the day 5 challenge on the thread over at splitcoaststampers.com titled "A Challenge a Day Keeps the Hoarding Away": http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/scrapbooking-f42/challenge-day-keeps-hoarding-away-t543357.html


I had forgotten to add the Copic colors I used to color the images on my previous post, so here they are: C1, C3, C5, B0000, B00, R24, R39, R46 were all used on the robots and space ship. Y28 was used on the gold rings and T0 on the edges of the moon. 

I'm not completely sure about all the supplies I used except I know the dark gray matting card stock is from Papertrey Ink and the white card stock is Georgia Pacific. The embossing folder used on the moon and the journaling strips is a cuttlebug embossing folder called Spots & Dots. The circles were cut out using circle nestabilities, and the golden rings were sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Dazzling Diamonds. 

I promise solemnly to keep better track of the supplies I use from now on. *smile* 


No comments:

Post a Comment