Saturday, December 17, 2011

IC315 at SCS

Hi all!

I made this card for the Inspiration Challenge #315 over at splitcoaststampers.com
The challenge was to make something inspired by the items on this website.

Here is my take on the challenge, based on this piece:


I drew the angel on copy paper and then printed it into Georgia Pacific white card stock. Then I touched up the lines with a Copic multiliner 0.5

Image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. Stickles were used on the wing. After everything was dry, I cut out the angel and taped to the background, which is made out of a retired Stampin Up! paper and an unknown strip of red patterned paper. I made sure to attach the floss at this point. Then, all that was adhered to a piece of brown patterned paper from the Basic Grey Sultry collection. It looks distressed. For the scalloped rectangle, I went to my trusty Cricut Imagine and used one of the built in templates. After adhering the rectangle panel to the scalloped rectangle, I went and adhered the whole thing to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of brown patterned paper from stash, and adhered that to a blank card base. 

Supplies:
Hand drawn image
Copics: Skin- E41; Dress- E41, E42, E43, YG11, G12; Hair- YG0000, E81
Prismacolor pencils: Horn- Metallic Gold; Shoe- Creme and Dark Brown
Accesories: Diamond Stickles; We R Memory Keepers floss in Quick Sand
Paper: Georgia Pacific white card stock; Stampin Up! retired pattern paper (the papers say Stampin Up! 2006), Basic Grey- Sultry collection; unknown red patterned paper; unknown brown patterned paper

No comments:

Post a Comment