Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Charisma Cardz, Paper Sundaes #100, Pixie Cottage #101

Hi all!

This is my submission for the challenge over at the anything goes challenge on the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog. Also entering it on the Paper Sundaes blog, for the challenge #100 whose theme was "celebrate". The third challenge I am entering it into would be the challenge #101 over at The Pixie Cottage blog. The challenge over there was to use the sketch, the theme "someone special", or combine both. I chose to use the lovely sketch.

This is a first for me- combining 3 challenges! I am strapped for time, however, as this week is going to be very busy. I want to start the new year with a spotless house, so I'll be focusing more on tidying and cleaning. I hope that when I catch up on all the soon-to-close challenges, I can start making a card for each individual challenge. I love the idea of having a huge stash ready to use or distribute.

Enough chit chat *smile*. Here's my card:



The image was colored, cut out and mounted on the circle with mounting tape.


Supplies:

stamps: Papertrey Ink- Mega Mixed Messages; unknown Magnolia image

ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black

Copic colors: E00, E21, E29, E33, E37, B91, BV00, BV11, RV10, YR0000, Y11

pattern paper: Basic Grey- Lilykate collection

card stock: generic purple card stock; Stampin' Up! - Pink Pirouette; Papertrey Ink- Spring Rain; Georgia Pacific white (image)

accesories: Gem Chic self adhesive pearls; circle nestabilities; scalloped circle nestabilities; Swiss Dots cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Lovely project. Congratulations and good luck !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, gorgeous colors and the pearls on the dress are beautiful.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and that Tilda is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage--Good Luck
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card,goodluck at charisma this week

    ReplyDelete