Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday #53, Totally Gorjuss #112

Hi all!

I am entering this card in two challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge #53 was to use either animal print or birthday.

Totally Gorjuss challenge #112: they wanted to see something happy. I don't think these little monkeys could look any happier! Look at their big smiles. AND they're wishing the peeps over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday blog a HAPPY birthday *wink*

Here is my creation:


The card was very easy to make. Simple. I think despite the double twine bow, it could still work for a guy. 

Supplies:

stamp: Changito B-day by Stampendous!

ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black

Copic colors: Y00, Y02, Y08, YG03, YG23, YG25, BG0000, E55, E57

paper: this is where it gets funky... I know I used Georgia Pacific white card stock and Papertrey Ink black card stock called True Black. The yellow card stock is generic (no brand) and I don't know who makes the blue paper behind the yellow layer.

accessories: yellow button from stash; The Twinery twine in Charcoal

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment