Friday, December 30, 2011

MFTWSC52

Hi all! This is my submission for the Wednesday Stamp Club #52 over at the My Favorite Things blog. They have a weekly sketch that you can play along with.

This is my card:


The star was hand drawn on patterned paper and then cut out. I'm not sure if you can tell, but underneath the sentiment there's a scalloped edge. The banner was cut out with the pennants set but then extended with a strip of the same designer paper, as it was not long enough for my purposes.

I am being good and not combining this with any other challenges even though it fits with two others. I told you I'd try to make a card for each challenge!

Supplies used:

pattern paper: Basic Grey- oddball collection and other unknown collection

card stock: Georgia Pacific white card stock; Papertrey Ink in Spring Moss

stamps: My Favorite Things- You're So Tweet stamp set

ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black

Copic colors: E27, E29, E30, E42, YG21, B0000

accesories: Fiskars- scallop edge punch and corner rounder; My Mind's Eye Lush rhinestones in blue; nestabilities pennant dies

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors you used! It's wonderful!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete