Monday, December 26, 2011

MFTWSC51; Pixie Dust Studio challenge #106

This is my submission for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Challenge:




I am also entering this card onto the challenge over at The Pixie Dust Studio's  challenge #106, which was to use three different patterned papers on your creation.

I created one patterned paper myself by stamping a flourishes stamp on a yellow piece of paper.  I know I promised to make a card for each different challenge, but this was a perfect opportunity to help me use more than 2 patterned papers on a card, which is usually very hard for me. The many elements on the card sketch helped me find places for 3 different patterns.

The little flower on the bow looked a bit flat, so I added a rhinestone and colored the border of each petal with a blue-green Copic.

Supplies:

stamps: My Favorite Things- You're so Tweet; Inkadinkado- Dot Flourishes

ink: Memento- Tuxedo Black; Versamagic watermark pad

Copics: BV00, BV11, BG11, YG61, V25, Y23, YR0000, RV10, R0000

card stock: Neenah Solar white (that's where I stamped and cut my image from); Georgia Pacific white for layering; Papertrey Ink in Kraft and Aqua Mist; Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette

patterned paper: unknown dotted paper; Mix & Match by kopp design- Citrus: Hopscotch; unknown yellow paper

accessories: Nestabilities labels 1 (for the tab attached to the image); unknown yellow grosgrain ribbon; My Favorite Things Die-Namics- Double Scallop Border and Mini Rolled Roses; My Mind's Eye Lush Rhinestones in green

No comments:

Post a Comment