Tuesday, February 21, 2012

remake of a previous card

Hi there!

Guess what my puppy's been up to? She likes to climb up on her two legs and look at the things in my desk. She accidentally slobbered a card I had made a bit ago:

The slobber made the paper warp and the black ink smeared. I was able to save the image, and this is what I came up with:



supplies used for the remake:
stamp: Lolli Anya by The Greeting Farm
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: Copic colors: 0, W0, C00, W5, W7, W9, E34, E35, RV00, BG0000, BG11, BG13, BG23, BG34, BG75, BG78
card stock: Colorbok aqua; Georgia Pacific white; Neenah Solar White
patterned paper: Scrappy Cat- Glamour Pink
accessories: light purple grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness rub-on


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment