Friday, February 17, 2012

iCopic; Card Makin Mamas; CAS-ual Fridays; OCL105; Crafter's Companion

Hi all!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

iCopic challenge #69 was to use our BG colors. I used BG0000, BG11, BG13, BG23, BG34, BG75, BG78 on my colored image.

Card Makin Mamas challenge #39 was to make a birthday card.

CAS-ual Fridays CFC40 had us using ribbons on our clean and simple creations. I adhered strips of ribbon behind my image panel.

Our Craft Lounge OCL105 wanted us to use ruffles. I used ruffled brown ribbon strips and adhered those, along with other strips, to the back of my image panel.

Crafter's Companion challenge #21 was an anything goes.


Here's my card:


This is my first time (I think!) trying to color in a dark skin tone. And I also tried the flicking technique on the hair and leaving a bit of white for shine instead of the lightest hair color and there's a huge difference! I love it! My friend told me she almost had to put sunglasses on, lol. 
I doodled faux stitching and added a line under the rub-on sentiment with a Copic multiliner.

supplies used:
stamp: Lolli Anya by The Greeting Farm
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: 0, W0, C00, W5, W7, W9, E34, E35, RV00, BG0000, BG11, BG13, BG23, BG34, BG75, BG78, multiliner 0.5
card stock: Colorbok textured aqua; Neenah Solar White 80#
accessories: assorted ribbon strips; silver rub-on sentiment

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Look at all that fun ribbon! Love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete