Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TGFFF16, Repeat Impressions J2512

Hi all!

I am entering this card to the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm's Friday Spy Day #16 showed us a card to case. We were to use some element from the card. I colored my Ian with the colors used on the card's image, used a paper with lines and also added bunting to the panel the image is on. This is a short stretch of imitation, but I also left a bit of white when cutting around the image just like the creator of the card we CASEd did. I tend to cut my images right on the line.

Repeat Impressions' sketch challenge J2512 provided the sketch.

Here's the card:


I know, the shirt looks orange but it's actually red. Doesn't show up well on the pic. I used Copics R24 and R29 on the long sleeved shirt. This one's for a card for my stash. No recipient in mind yet.

Supplies:
stamps: The Greeting Farm- Oh Boy! Ian
ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: BG72, BG75, BG78, R24, R29, Y15, E30, E31, E37, E55, T0
card stock: Stampin' Up! red and blue; Neenah solar white 80#
patterned paper: Fancy Pants Design- Beach Bum collection
accessories: nested pennants nestabilities

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. Love the image and you did a great job with the coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Repeat Impressions.

    ReplyDelete