Monday, January 9, 2012

Colorful Spots

Hi all!

Oh gosh. I am at a loss on titles. I suck! I try to put all the challenges I enter the card into in there, but I don't want the title to be super long so then I end up putting in something generic that describes some aspect of the card. I couldn't come up with anything better than "colorful spots". Sigh.

Right, so here's the challenges I am entering this card into:

TGFM15- The Monday Fun Day challenge over at the TGF Farm Fresh challenge blog was to use the recipe provided. That means they give you some ingredients and you incorporate them into your card.
The recipe called for 2 ribbons, pink and polka-dots.

Challenge #52 over at Charisma Cardz blog was the theme "over the rainbow". We were free to interpret that as we wished. I interpreted it as making a very colorful card.

Card Crafter's Circle challenge #4 was to make it colorful. You can see my card is not lacking color *wink*

Totally Gorjuss challenge #113 was a sketch challenge, which I followed on this card.

Sweet Stampin' blog's challenge was to use spots and dots. I used a spotted pattern paper and I added dots to Anya's dress.

Without further ado, here is the card:


Here's where I used two ribbons. I made a yellow ric rac flower and doubled up a bit of orange ribbon and stuffed it onto the center.


Supplies used: 

stamps: Fleur Anya by The Greeting Farm
card stock: Pink Pirouette by Stampin' Up!
patterned paper: Echo Park - Splash collection; unknown light green paper
ink- Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic colors: skin- R0000, R00, R30; flowers- Y15, Y17, YR17; dress- RV00, RV10, RV23; 
hair- E23, E27, E29
accessories: yellow ric rac; orange ribbon

Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. This is a fun creation... I love that hair garland, and all those COLOURFUL SPOTS! :-) Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring! Welcome to blogland, I just started last August and it's been so much fun! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle. Hope you'll play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card, with a lovely sweet image, and great layering and papers. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute image and the colours in your DP are fab. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a cute one. Just gotta love those greeting farm images. Gorgeous colouring and festive design;) Thank for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout of your card....and you chose a lovely colour combination, too! Thanks for linking your card with us at Card Crafter's Circle, and we'd love to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colouring in you did on this sweet little girl,such a cute card.I really like the sketch you used and this designer paper is so colourful!!!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle and hope to see you again next week!
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter's Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! The image is adorable.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, i like this one a lot! The Greeting Farm is one of my favorite stamps! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and great image. Thank you for joining in this week's Sweet Stampin challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete